My Legal Bookie is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning sports betting, gaming and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines from Our Latest Issue
- New York Trial Court Ruling Looks at Connection Between Gambling and Fantasy Sports, Ifrah Weighs In
- All Bets Are Off: Three Legal Implications of Purdue University’s Sports Wagering Policy
- American Gaming Launches Sports Betting Ad Campaign
- Google Advances the Ball for Online Gaming in the U.S.
- How D.C. Can Introduce Sports Betting and Navigate Regulatory Landscape
- Jeff Ifrah Bet Big on his Passion Around Online Gaming
- Why is Player Betting a Cardinal Sin?
- St. Joe’s puts ban on betting on university athletic events
- Oklahoma Tribes Sue over Gaming Pact Disagreements
- New York Mobile Wagering a Click Away?
- Colleges, Universities Double Down on Wagering Awareness