My Legal Bookie is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning sports betting, gaming, and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines From Our Current Issue
- Disgruntled Fantasy Football Player Sues DraftKings
- Patent Fights – One-off Occurrence, or a Sign of Things to Come in the Sports Betting Industry?
- Genius Sports Issues Statement Following Settlement of Litigation
- More Than 50 percent of U.S. Say Sports Betting Should Be Legal
- T.P. Racing’s Bid for Sports Betting License in Arizona Doomed by Failure to Show It Owns a Pro Team or a Franchise
- Study: Gambling Advertising Restrictions Could Reduce Harm